Evaluation/Biopsy/Treatment of Lesions of the Mouth and Jaw

Your dentist or physician may refer you to an oral and maxillofacial surgeon for evaluation and/or treatment of a growth or lesion in your mouth or jawbones.  If necessary, we work with an oral pathologist to arrive at a diagnosis and establish a treatment plan for your specific condition.